Emergency WaSH and Protection Response for IDPs and Refugees from the Syria Crisis in Lebanon
Partner: Oxfam Italia
Lives saved, suffering alleviated and human dignity maintained in countries experiencing humanitarian crisis or that are food insecure.
- Affected populations have equitable access to a sufficient quantity of water for drinking, cooking, and personal and domestic hygiene to agreed minimum standards.
- Affected people have an environment in which health risks are minimised.
- Beneficiaries have improved awareness about access to basic services and civil documentation with support of community focal points or community support structures.
- Protection Analysis Reports
- Creation of support peer groups
- Psychosocial activities for children
- Awareness and information sessions on legal rights and available services delivered
- Referrals to service providers
Areas: Beqaa, Lebanon- Bar Elias
© 2015. Development for People and Nature Association