Fostering Free Enterprise in Youth / year 2011-2012
Partner Name: Center for International Private Enterprise - CIPE
Project Objective: To institutionalize the democratic concepts of civic education and responsibility and entrepreneurship in education curricula for Lebanese youth.
Project Targeted Areas: National
Project Targeted Groups:
- 10 members of the steering committee of the Alumni Network (Approx. 330 members)
- High-school students.
- 30 University Instructors.
- University students.
- Work with CERD on creating interactive activities to be included in the teacher’s manual for the secondary classes in the high-school curriculum.
- Train university instructors to use the E2E curriculum in their classes.
- Establish an alumni network for the program beneficiaries throughout the past 4 years and empower the steering committee to implement different activities that promotes the goals and objectives of the network.
- Launch a Business Plan competition for high-school students.
- Create a website which serves as a platform for young entrepreneurs in Lebanon.
Project Budget 86,129.00 USD: Project ongoing till 2012
You can also look at FFEY / year 2010-2011